Take a look at the current vacancies available within Clarke Software.
|Position:||2nd Line Support Engineer|
|Posted date:||28 February 2017 [Status Closed]|
What we do:
Clarke Software Consultancy is an business IT services provider offering a comprehensive range of solutions including; IT support, security solutions, software development, hosting and web development. Our customers are primarily based in the UK and concentrated in Wales and the West Midlands region.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled IT Support Engineer to support our customers and help manage the internal infrastructure.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Support Engineer to join our small team. The successful candidate needs to be able to work both well as part of a small team and more importantly to work on their own on individual projects. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Support Engineer will be a part of a team of analysts with responsibility for meeting agreed service levels for managed service clients.
Your duties will consist of;
- Answering client calls, 1st and 2nd line help desk support
- Manage and support existing network infrastructure and systems
- Getting involved in small to medium-sized IT projects (Office moves, server migration, new server implementations)
- Client site visits
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
Skills we want:
- Experienced with helpdesk support
- Windows Server 2008-2012R2
- Exchange 2010/2016
- Active Directory & Group Policy Support
- VMware / HyperV
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- DNS, DHCP, NAT, TCP/IP
Skills to impress:
- Firewall management
- SQL Server 2000-2016 install & support
- Knowledge of PCI DSS Framework
- IT Security, data protection and understanding of ISO27001
- C# and/or VB.Net
Please send us an email together with your CV to: email@example.com
Please note: we can only accept applications from candidates who are entitled to live and work in the United Kingdom.
No recruitment agencies please!